| European Spanish | Français | Français Canadien | Nederlands | Deutsch | English |
| Latin American Spanish | Portuguese | Português-Brasil | 简体 中文 | 繁體 中文 | 日本語 | 한국어 |
| ភាសាខ្មែរ | Tiếng Việt | ไทย | Türkçe | Bahasa Indonesia | हिंदी or | اردو | မြန်မာ | Cebuano |
WPO is committed to protecting all personal and private information in accordance with any of the laws, regulations and regulations in force, including without limitation, any regulations established in the United States pursuant to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, and in the UK under the Data Protection Act 1998. In the event that this website is used within the European Union, WPO is subject to the Privacy Shield Framework, the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016 / 679 of the EU) that will enter into force on May 25, 2018, as well as any national legislation that applies all of the above.
WPO complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the US Department of Commerce regarding collection, use and storage of personal information transferred from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States. WPO has certified to the Department of Commerce that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles. If there is any conflict between the conditions of this Privacy Notice and the Privacy Shield Principles, the latter will be the ones that are applicable. For more information about the Privacy Shield program and to view our certification, visit the website https://www.privacyshield.gov/.
WPO has adequate protection mechanisms, both administrative and technical and physical, to protect your personal information in accordance with current law. WPO uses industry standard encryption on its website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, WPO cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the website; any transmission is made at your own risk.
WPO will not evaluate your computer, tablet or any other mobile device that you may use to access WPO services in order to securely handle your personal information. WPO is not responsible for any loss arising from any lack of security and / or data protection that you yourself may have caused from your electronic devices.
What kind of information do we collect?
You have to register with WPO in order to access our services and this website. WPO may collect certain information from interactive features, such as online surveys, contact and registration forms, and through the use of “cookies,” explained below. The information that WPO receives depends, to a certain extent, on your browser settings. For example, if you visit this website to read or download information, such as health information or any of WPO’s products, we may collect certain anonymous, unrestricted, and non-personal information about you from your computer. including the type of web browsing software you use, the links you select, traffic data, the name of your Internet domain, the Internet address of the web page used to access, location data, the pages you have visited on this web page, blogs and other communication data. Based on your choices, products and services (namely health and behavioral services), WPO may, with your explicit consent, collect and process personal information, which may include:
- date of birth / other civil registration data
- Email address
- physical / postal address
- phone number
- racial or ethnic origin
- sexual orientation or religious beliefs
- private identification number / residence number
- personal health information
- family health information
How will your personal information be used?
Sus empleadores no tendrán acceso a sus Datos Personales almacenados en los sistemas de WPO. No obstante, si un empleador proporciona un plan de incentivos que ofrece una recompensa por completar los programas en línea de WPO, con su consentimiento explícito al haber marcado la casilla correspondiente en la página de registro, WPO podrá compartir su información personal con su empleador, incluyendo su nombre, identificación de empleado y datos sobre qué programas o evaluaciones en línea ha completado, fechas incluidas. No se revelará a su empleador la puntuación ni las respuestas de sus programas en línea como parte del plan de incentivos.
If your employer provides an orientation plan that includes a disclosure request from a WPO coach / advisor, with your explicit consent by checking the appropriate box on the registration page, the coach / advisor may contact you. through the contact information and preferences you have indicated. Your employer will not receive any data related to the content of your conversation with the coach / advisor. However, WPO may share with your employer your personal data, including your name, employee ID, and the number of orientation sessions you have completed, including dates.
What is information transfer?
WPO may transfer personal information collected about you to countries other than the country where the information was originally collected. These transfers will be stored in a service center operated by WPO or by one of WPO’s network providers for the purpose of providing the service you have requested. WPO adheres to the appropriate protection mechanisms required for international transfers of your personal information outside of the European Economic Area. If you are located in the European Union or Switzerland, WPO may transfer your data outside the European Union in accordance with the regulations established by the laws of the European Union, with the clauses of the EU model and / or with the framework of the EU-US Privacy Shield for transatlantic information transmission as adopted. However, access to your personal information may be provided only on an as-needed basis, so that WPO may provide its services upon your request. Your personal information will not be disclosed to any person or entity other than that indicated in the aggregate reports or the disassociated form without your written consent.
With whom do we share your information?
We do not sell your email address or other information that identifies you to third parties. However, we may share your information with companies that are part of the WPO or with selected third parties, in order to adopt the objectives established in this policy, in other contracts concluded with you or on the website (namely “lettershops” or automated mailings, which send you additional advertising and important information that may be of interest to you).
We disclose information about you to others when we believe, in good faith, that we are required to do so well by law or through legal process, to answer requests or to protect the rights, property, or safety of WPO or others.
What information may we be required to disclose?
In certain circumstances, WPO may be expected to disclose personal data. These circumstances include those established in Article 6.1 of the RGPD, where it is established that the processing will be legitimate only if, and to the extent that, at least one of the following cases is applicable:
- the owner of the data has given their consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of the contract of which the data subject is a party or for the purpose of taking the necessary measures, at the request of the data subject, before entering into the contract;
- the processing is necessary to comply with the legal obligations to which the controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of an official authority that has conferred it on the person responsible for the file;
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests by the controller or by third parties, except when such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data owner who requires the protection of their personal data, especially when said owner is a minor.
What are your rights?
Tiene determinados derechos con respecto a la información personal que WPO recopila y mantiene sobre usted. WPO le ofrece varias opciones con respecto a qué información personal recopilamos sobre usted, cómo se usa esa información y cómo WPO se comunica con usted:
- Puede exigir que WPO recopile y trate su información personal de manera justa y conforme a la ley aplicable.
- Puede optar por no facilitar su información personal a WPO rechazando llevar a cabo transacciones electrónicas.
- Puede elegir no contar con un número exclusivo de identificación de cookies asignado en su ordenador.
- Sus datos personales pueden usarse para fines de análisis estadísticos y de informes de manera que no sea posible identificarle.
- You may agree to the disclosure of part or all of your personal information to any person or organization by giving your consent to WPO. Otherwise, your personal data will not be disclosed on a regular basis unless WPO has a legal obligation to do so.
- You may revoke any consent you have previously given to WPO or, for legitimate reasons, refuse at any time the processing of your personal information or data from specific categories that you consider to be sensitive information.
- You have the right to data portability, so that you can retrieve and reuse your personal information for your own purposes.
- You have the right to request, at any time, the correction of any error (s) in your personal information that has been collected and processed by WPO.
- You have the right to complain to any supervisory authority.
- In certain circumstances, you have the right to submit to binding arbitration to resolve any dispute related to the collection, processing, storage and / or disclosure of your personal information.
- In accordance with the provisions of local law, you will have the right to: (a) request access to and receive information about the personal data that WPO collects and maintains about you; (b) update and modify errors in your personal information and; (c) block or delete your personal information, where appropriate.
- Tiene derecho a solicitar a WPO que ya no recopile su información personal para fines informativos (a saber, enviarle información mediante correo electrónico o mensajes de texto, consultarle su opinión sobre los productos y servicios de WPO) rechazando su consentimiento. En cualquier momento puede ejercer el derecho a impedir dicho tratamiento poniéndose en contacto con WPO.
En cumplimiento de los Principios del Escudo de Privacidad, WPO se compromete a resolver las reclamaciones acerca de nuestra recopilación o uso de su información personal. WPO está sujeto a las competencias de investigación y aplicación de la Comisión Federal de Comercio. Las personas físicas con domicilio en la UE y/o en Suiza que tengan consultas o presenten reclamos con respecto a nuestra política del Escudo de Privacidad, deberán primero ponerse en contacto con WPO en: firstname.lastname@example.org
Security of your data
Your personal data that you have provided us will be secured by taking all necessary technical and organizational measures in such a way that they are inaccessible to unauthorized third parties. When sending particularly sensitive information or data, it is recommended that you use the postal service, as full security cannot be guaranteed by e-mail.
Duration of storage
The personal data that you have provided us will be stored during the use of the website or in the event of delivery of information, services or assistance, until the legal storage period expires, taking into account the basic principles of the RGPD and BDSG in to the extent permitted by law.
Other questions or doubts
Data Protection Officer at WPO GmbH
Data Business Services GmbH
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The laws of the State of North Carolina apply to this Privacy Statement (the “Statement”) to the extent that it is not overridden by applicable local law, such as the GDPR for data subjects within the EEA. You irrevocably accept the jurisdiction of the courts located in Wake County, State of North Carolina, USA, for any legal action arising out of or related to this Statement in the event that local law does not grant the inescapable right to file an application with your local court. If the information and materials presented on this website include the sale of products (i.e. publications, books), then any of the following rights and obligations that you or the WPO may have will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (“CISG”) and, therefore, their application is excluded. You can access the website from anywhere in the world. If your use of any features offered by this website conflicts with the laws of your region, then WPO may request that you not use the website. You are responsible for knowing and understanding the laws of your region, as well as complying with them. If your use of any features offered by this website conflicts with the laws of your region, then WPO may request that you not use the website. You are responsible for knowing and understanding the laws of your region, as well as complying with them. If your use of any features offered by this website conflicts with the laws of your region, then WPO may request that you not use the website. You are responsible for knowing and understanding the laws of your region, as well as complying with them.