Giving coaches the tools they need
The Live Well Wellness Global Coach Training program prepares coaches to use motivational interviewing techniques and a values-based whole-person approach to coaching, which supports the participant’s emotional, physical, and practical wellbeing.
- Program recognized by the International Coach Federation (ICF), to provide 60 hours of Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ASCTH) credits.
- NBHWC-Approved Training Program by the National Board for Health and Wellness Coaching.
- Delivered in a fully virtual format.
18 health and wellness modules
The class meets from September 1st to December 15th
$2,500 USD + 3% processing fee (includes a $100 registration deposit)
- Describe the scope of health and wellness coaching globally.
- Learn how to effectively establish a coaching agreement.
- Distinguish the differences between offering services as a coach rather than a therapist, medical expert, or mentor.
- Define and apply the ICF and NBHWC competencies to structure the coaching conversation
- Learn how to navigate the coaching sessions to build a client’s self-efficacy and guide toward lasting support for positive outcomes.
- Demonstrate core coaching skills through participation in triad and buddy coaching groups (coach, client, observer).
The training program is delivered in both synchronous and asynchronous learning modules and is delivered in a fully virtual format.
- Core Coach Competency Training: 60 hours.
- Core Health and Wellness Knowledge: 18 hours.Graduates of the Live Well Wellness Global Coach Training Program meet the training requirements to sit for HWC certifying examination* to obtain the National Board-Certified Health & Wellness Coach credential (NBC-HWC). They also meet the training requirements to apply for the Associate Certified Coach credential (ACC) with the International Coach Federation