| Español Europeo | Français | Français Canadien | Nederlands | Deutsch | English |
| Español Latinoamericano | Português | Português-Brasil | 简体中文 | 繁體中文 | 日本語 | 한국어 |
| ភាសាខ្មែរ | Tiếng Việt | ไทย | Türkçe | Bahasa Indonesia | हिंदी | اردو | မြန်မာ | Cebuano |
- Website Ownership. This website and its applications are the property of Workplace Options, LLC and its affiliates (“WPO”). Any unauthorized and/or malicious use of the website is prohibited and violators may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of applicable law. WPO, including without limitation its directors, managers, employees and agents shall not be responsible:
- to investigate the accuracy of any representations made by any service provider or any other entity posting materials to this website
- for the opinions, views, estimations, evaluations, prognosis, or recommendations of any service provider or any other entity posting materials to this website
- for any loss(es) or damage(s) arising from the use, or inability to use, this website or any other website
- Using This Website. The information and materials presented on this website are provided on an “as is” basis without any express or implied warranties of any kind including without limitation warranties for fitness for particular purpose, merchantability, accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, and non-infringement. The information and materials posted on this website do not constitute, or substitute for, any medical, legal or any other professional advice. You agree that:
- you are solely responsible for selecting a service provider as well as for the review of her/his qualifications;
- the evaluation of the practicality of any advice, assistance or instructions offered by any service provider lies fully with you;
- any decision to utilize any such advice, assistance or instruction lies fully with you.
- Intellectual Property. All product names, copyrights, logos, service marks, designs, layouts, and graphics displayed on this website that are identified in any manner or appearing in type form different from that of the surrounding text (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are Trademarks owned by WPO, unless otherwise identified as being owned by another entity. Nothing contained this Agreement shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right, either express or implied, under any Trademark of WPO or any third party. No use of any Trademark may be made without the prior written authorization of WPO.
- Assumption of Risk. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND ASSUME ALL RISKS ARISING FROM USE OF THIS WEBSITE, THE INTERNET GENERALLY OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH WEBSITE AVAILABILITY, INFORMATION ACCURACY, USE, COLLECTION, TRANSFER, DISCLOSURE, AND/OR ANY CORRUPTION OF YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM. INSTANT MESSAGING TRANSLATIONS ARE PERFORMED BY A THIRD PARTY AUTOMATED TRANSLATION SERVICE. YOU TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR VALIDITY OF ANY SUCH TRANSLATION INFORMATION. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, WPO DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ANY MISTRANSLATION OR MISUNDERSTANDING OF ANY TRANSLATION(S). YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OWNER OF THIS WEBSITE, ITS AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, AND LICENSORS AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS AND ASSIGNS, BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT), PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EXISTENCE OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIS WEBSITE REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WPO OR ANY OF THE OTHER ENTITIES OR PERSONS LISTED ABOVE HAS BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this website, their officers, assigns, agents, employees, officers, directors, or vendors and their staff, and any subsidiaries from any fees, claims, damages, injury, disputes, cause of action, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, that may arise from your direct or indirect use of this website, its features, information, material(s), and content, or other services of this website or any other services of WPO.
- Posting on the Website. You agree that you will not to post to this website any material that is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or adult material, in violation of any U.S. or applicable law. You will not post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material to post any such material(s). Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden.
- Your account. You have the ability to choose your username and password. You agree for your protection and for security reasons to never give your user name and password to another person except your program administrator. In order to prevent account theft you should use a complex and unique password for your account. If you wish to permanently remove your account, your profile information, and/or any other records or data from this website, please contact your program administrator.
- Availability of Services. This website may provide information about products or services that may not be available in all countries. Trademarks used for certain products or services may differ in specific countries. In certain countries, some of the products or services mentioned in this website may be approved or cleared by regulatory authorities with different uses and restrictions.
- Privacy Notice.What is information protection? WPO is committed to the protection all personal and private information in accordance with any and all applicable laws, regulations and standards, including without limitation any standards established in the United States under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and in the United Kingdom under the Data Protection Act of 1998. In case of use of this website within the European Union, WPO is subject to, the Privacy Shield Framework, the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), effective as of May 25, 2018 and any national legislation implementing the foregoing.
WPO complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States. WPO has certified to the Department of Commerce that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles. If there is any conflict between the terms in this Privacy Notice and the Privacy Shield Principles, the Privacy Shield Principles shall govern. To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, and to view our certification, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/.
WPO maintains appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your personal information in accordance to the applicable law. WPO uses industry standard encryption on this website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although WPO will do its best to protect your personal data, WPO cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this website; any transmission is at your own risk.
WPO will not evaluate any computer, tablet, or other mobile device that you may use to access WPO’s services for the secure handling of your personal information. WPO disclaims any liability for any loss resulting from any security and data protection shortfalls originating from you own electronic devices.
What information do we collect? You must be registered with WPO in order to have access to our services and this website. WPO may collect some information from interactive features such as online surveys, contact and registration forms, and through the use of ‘cookies’ as explained below. The information WPO receives in such a manner depends on the settings on your browser. For example, if you visit this website to read or download information, such as information about a health condition or about one of WPO’s products, WPO may collect certain anonymous, unrestricted, non-personal information about you from your computer, including the type of web browser software you use, the links that you select, traffic data, the name of your Internet domain, the Internet address of the website used for access, location data, the pages you have visited on this website, web logs and other communication data. We store customer information, such as the chronology in which orders are placed and information on how to access the site, for a period that corresponds to our business requirements. Please contact us if you wish to correct or update personal information about yourself sent to us or if you have questions about the information we have stored.
What are your rights concerning the collection of data on this website?
If you operate within the European Community or other legal systems that guarantee you a legal right of access to your data, you have access to your personal information or the right to correct or update it in accordance with the applicable law when you contact us.
You may opt out of receiving information about activities, products or services from WPO and/or you may opt out of sharing your information with third parties for marketing purposes by contacting us.
If there are no necessary or legal reasons in connection with a business transaction and you have given your consent for processing, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time with immediate effect in writing (e.g. by e-mail or fax).
What is information transfer? WPO may transfer the personal information collected about you to countries other than the country in which the information was originally collected. These transfers will be to a service center operated by WPO or one of WPO’s network of providers in order to provide you with the service you requested. WPO adheres to adequate safeguards required for the international transfers of your personal information outside of the European Economic Area. If you are located in the European Union or Switzerland, WPO may transfer data outside of the European Union in accordance with standards set forth by European Union law, the EU model clauses, and/or the EU-US Privacy Shield framework for transatlantic information transmission as adopted. Nevertheless, access to your personal information may be provided only on a “need-to-know” basis so that WPO may deliver its services upon your request; your personal information will not be disclosed to any other person or entity other than in aggregate reports or in de-identified form without your written consent.
What information may be required to be disclosed? Under certain circumstances WPO may be expected to disclose personal data. These circumstances include those as set out in Article 6.1 of the GDPR, which establishes that processing shall be lawful only if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies:
- the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
What is WPO’s website policy for children? This website is not directed to, or developed for, minor children. If you have not reached t age of majority, you may not use this website unless supervised by an adult. WPO’s goal is to comply with applicable laws and regulations relating to collection and use of information relating to children. If you believe that WPO has received information from a child or other person protected under such laws, please notify immediately by email at: email@example.com
Security of your data
Your personal data provided to us will be secured by taking all technical and organisational security measures in such a way that they are inaccessible for access by unauthorised third parties. When sending very sensitive data or information, it is recommended to use the postal service, as complete data security by e-mail cannot be guaranteed.
Duration of storage
The personal data provided by you will be stored by us for the duration of use of the website or in the event of the provision of information, services or support until expiry of the statutory storage period, taking into account the basic principles of the GDPR or other applicable law to the permissible extent.
Concerns on our use of your data
If you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data, you can contact the competent supervisory authority for your region.