| Español Europeo | Français | Canadien Français | Nederlands | Deutsch | English |
| Español Latinoamericano | Portuguese | English-Brazil | 简体 中文 | 繁體 中文 | 日本語 | 한국어 |
| ភាសាខ្មែរ | Tiếng Việt | ไทย | Türkçe | Bahasa Indonesia | | O | اردو | မြန်မာ | Cebuano |
The WPO is committed to protecting all personal and private information, in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and standards, including – without limitation – all standards established in the United States under the US Portability and Accountability Act. health insurance (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) and in the United Kingdom, under the British Data Protection Act of 1998. If the use of this website is made within the European Union, the WPO is subject to the Privacy Protection Shield Framework, the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), which entered into force on May 25, 2018, and any national legislation that implements the above.
The WPO complies with the EU-US and Switzerland-US Privacy Shield Framework as established by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States. The WPO assured the Department of Commerce that it complies with the Privacy Shield Principles. If there is any conflict between the terms of this Privacy Notice and the Privacy Shield Principles, the Privacy Shield Principles shall prevail. To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, and to view our certification, visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/.
A WPO mantém proteções administrativas, técnicas e físicas adequadas, concebidas para proteger as informações pessoais do usuário em conformidade com a legislação aplicável. A WPO utiliza, neste site, encriptação em conformidade com as normas do setor. Infelizmente, a transmissão de informações na Internet não é totalmente segura. Embora a WPO faça o seu melhor para proteger os dados pessoais do usuário, ela não pode garantir a segurança dos dados do usuário transmitidos para o presente site; todas as transmissões são feitas por conta e risco do usuário.
A WPO não irá avaliar qualquer computador, tablet ou outro dispositivo móvel que o usuário possa utilizar para acessar os serviços da WPO de modo a averiguar uma transmissão segura de dados de usuário. A WPO renuncia qualquer responsabilidade por perdas resultantes de deficiências de segurança e proteção de dados com origem nos dispositivos eletrônicos do usuário.
Que tipo de informações coletamos?
To access our services and the website in question, the user must register with the WPO. The WPO may collect some information from interactive features, such as questionnaires, contacts and online registration forms, and through the use of “cookies”, as explained below. The information the WPO receives in this way depends on the user’s browser settings. For example, if the user visits the website to read or download information, such as information about a health condition or one of the WPO products, the WPO may collect certain anonymous information – unrestricted and non-personal – about the user from his computer. , including the type of browser you use, the links you select, traffic and location data, the name of your internet domain, the address of the website used for access, the pages visited on the website, web logs and other communication data. Depending on the user’s choices, products and services (eg health and behavioral services), the WPO may collect and process, with the user’s explicit consent, personal information that may include:
- date of birth / other vital statistical records
- email address
- physical / mailing address
- phone number
- racial or ethnic origin
- sexual orientation or religious beliefs
- personal identification number / residence number
- personal health information
- family health information
How will the user’s personal information be used?
Your employer will not have access to personal user data stored on WPO systems. However, if the employer makes available an incentive plan that offers rewards for completing WPO online programs, it may share this information with the employer, with its explicit consent through a checkbox on the registration page including the name including user identification and information that online programs or reviews have completed, including their dates. Your online program ratings and responses will not be disclosed to the employer as part of an incentive plan.
If the employer offers a coaching plan that involves a call from a WPO Coach, and if you have checked the explicit consent box on the registration page, the employer may contact you using the contact information and preferences provided. The employer will not receive information regarding the content of conversations between the user and the coach. However, the WPO may share with the employer certain personal data of the user, such as the name, employee identification number, and the number of sessions held, as well as their respective dates.
What is information transfer?
The WPO may transfer personal information collected about you to countries other than the one in which it was originally collected. These transfers will be made to a service center operated by WPO or a provider of one of its networks, in order to meet the requested service. The WPO follows the guarantees required for international transfers of personal user information outside the European Economic Area. If the user is located in the European Union or Switzerland, the WPO may transfer data outside the EU in accordance with the standards established by European Union law, standard EU clauses and / or the EU-US Privacy framework for transmission of transatlantic information, as adopted. Yet, access to the user’s personal information can only be granted on a basis that analyzes who needs to know, so that the WPO can provide its services at your request. Without your written consent, we will not disclose your personal information to any other person or entity, except in aggregated reports and unidentified forms.
With whom do we share information?
We do not sell email addresses or other user identifying information to third parties. However, we share user information with companies that belong to the WPO or with selected third parties in order to fulfill objectives set out in this policy, in other contacts with you or on the website (eg, direct marketing services that send additional advertisements, or material information that may be of interest to the user).
We disclose your information to others when we believe, in good faith, that we are required by law or by criminal procedure to comply with orders or to protect the rights, property or safety of the WPO or third parties.
What information can be disclosed upon request?
In certain circumstances, the WPO can be expected to disclose personal data. These circumstances include those set out in Article 6.1 of the GDPR, which state that processing is only legitimate and insofar as at least one of the following applies:
- the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract in which the data subject is a party, or in order to take action at the request of the data subject before entering into a contract
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another individual;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task performed in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority attributed to the controller;
- processing is necessary for the purpose of legitimate interests intended by the controller or by a third party, except where those interests are overlapped by the fundamental interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring the protection of personal data, especially if the data subject is a child.
What are the user’s rights?
The user has certain rights regarding the personal information that the WPO collects and stores about him. The WPO offers you options about the personal information collected about you, as well as how they are used and how the WPO communicates with the user:
- The user can assume that the WPO will collect and process personal information in an appropriate manner, and in accordance with applicable law.
- The user can choose not to make personal information available to the WPO, refraining from making electronic transactions.
- The user can choose not to have a unique “cookie” identification number assigned to his computer.
- The user’s personal data can be used for statistical analysis and evaluation, in a way that does not allow its identification.
- The user can agree to disclose any or all of his or her personal information to any person or organization, through consent given to the WPO. Otherwise, personal data will not be released regularly, except when the WPO has a legal obligation to do so.
- O usuário pode retirar quaisquer consentimentos que tenha previamente dado à WPO ou, com razões legítimas, opor-se, em qualquer momento, ao processamento das informações pessoais do usuário ou categorias específicas de dados que o usuário considere sensíveis.
- O usuário tem o direito à portabilidade de dados, de forma a que possa recuperar e reutilizar as informações pessoais do usuário para seus próprios fins.
- O usuário tem o direito de pedir, em qualquer momento, a correção de qualquer erro presente nas informações coletadas e processadas pela WPO.
- O usuário tem o direito de apresentar reclamações perante qualquer autoridade fiscalizadora.
- The user has the right, under certain circumstances, to convene binding arbitration in order to resolve any dispute regarding the collection, processing, retention and / or disclosure of the user’s personal information.
- The user may, subject to local legislative requirements, have the right to (a) request access to and receive information about the personal information that the WPO collects and stores about him; (b) updating and correcting inaccuracies in your personal information; and (c) block or delete, as appropriate, your personal information.
- The user has the right to ask the WPO not to collect your personal information for informational purposes (eg, send information by email or SMS text message; in addition to soliciting the user’s opinion on WPO products and services), just remove your consent. The user may exercise the right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting the WPO.
In accordance with the Privacy Shield Principles, the WPO is committed to resolving complaints regarding our collection or use of your personal information. The WPO is subject to the investigative and implementing powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). Individuals domiciled in the EU and / or Switzerland with requests or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy must first contact the WPO: email@example.com
The WPO has committed to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (APD) and the Swiss Federal Data and Information Protection Commission (CFPDI) in relation to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints, when related to data transferred from the EU and Switzerland.
User data security
The user’s personal data made available will be protected by implementing all technical and organizational security measures, so that they are inaccessible to unauthorized third parties. When sending very sensitive data or information, it is recommended to use the postal service, since it is not possible to guarantee the total security of data sent by e-mail.
The personal data provided by the user will be stored by us when using the site; or in the case of the provision of information, services or support, until the period of official storage ends, taking into account the basic principles of the GDPR and the German Federal Privacy Protection Act, as far as permitted.
Other issues or concerns
Caso tenha questões ou preocupações sobre a nossa política de privacidade ou coleta das informações de usuário, entre em contato conosco em qualquer momento, através do seguinte endereço:
Responsável pela proteção de dados da WPO GmbH
Data Business Services GmbH
Jurisdição e Lei Aplicável
The laws of the State of North Carolina govern this Privacy Statement (“Statement”) to the extent not challenged by applicable local law, such as the GDPR for data subjects in the EEA. The user irrevocably consents to the jurisdiction of the courts located in Wake County, State of North Carolina, USA for the resolution of any actions arising out of or relating to this Statement; if local law does not give you the inevitable right to file the case with your local court. If the information and materials presented on this website include the sale of goods (eg publications, books), all of the following rights and obligations that you or the WPO have will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (hereinafter “CVIB”) and its application is excluded. The user can access this site from any region in the world. If the user’s use or any benefits offered by this website conflict with the user’s local laws, the WPO respectfully requests that the user not use the website. The user is responsible for having knowledge and understanding of the laws of the region where he lives, as well as for their compliance with them.